Bpwatch:- It is nothing but a blood pressure smartwatch. In India, we can check or monitor our blood pressure manually and digitally. There are two methods of tracking blood pressure. Both device are very helpful in measuring blood pressure with accuracy
What Are The Method Of Using Smartwatch For Bp?
It is possible that during the last few years, you have come across an advertisement for an application that promised to measure your blood pressure using your smartphone’s camera. These apps constantly disappear from the App Store and Google Play for not fulfilling their purpose. However, there is a company that could bring that promise to reality. Its name is Riva Health.
Its main objective is to help people measure blood pressure easily, quickly and with a device that so many people currently have within reach: the smartphone.
Although there are currently solutions that make it possible to measure blood pressure, they are specific devices. In this case, Riva Health seeks to develop a method to achieve clinically approved measurements using a smartphone’s camera and flash.
What Are The Disadvantages Of Bp?
Nowadays, blood pressure is common for people with more stress who don’t have proper sleep and you have spicy food. This kind many people are suffering from this disease. It is very dangerous for their heart. The condition is related to your body, and over-cholesterol can be e harmful to your heart that goes to be very dangerous for your life
Anyone can develop high blood pressure. Some of the risks associated with high blood pressure cannot be changed.
Age: older age is a main factor in blood pressure. It has to control as per their diet. Age can increase a normal person’s blood pressure to a high level. If they are growing their age, it has more chance to improve their blood pressure.
Family History: most people will get blood pressure because of their families; if a family member who is blood-related to them suffers from it, it means that they may also get it in future. It is a real task, and we face this in our real life
How Much Do Smart Watches That Measure Blood Pressure Cost?
On the market, many models of smartwatches advertise being able to measure blood pressure. Some have quite low prices. But let’s remember what we have already explained about the quality and reliability of many of them. Ideally, if you are going to buy one, you should first review the reviews of its users that have been published in discussion forums. It would also not hurt to be able to do the “stuffed doll test”.
But suppose you want a watch that measures your blood pressure as reliably as possible, as any automatic blood pressure monitor would. In that case, you have to opt for the more expensive alternatives for oscillometric measurement with medical certification, such as the Omron HeartGuide or the Huawei. Watch GT. Another option is to purchase devices that, although limited to estimating BP, belong to prestigious brands.
When considering purchasing any of these devices, you should also ensure you can calibrate and adjust your measurements. If not, it is not worth spending even the slightest on it. Another detail is to specify if you have connectivity via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi to transfer data to an application (App) on your smartphone with iOS or Android operating system. In these Apps for smartphones, you can analyze the monitoring results in the form of reports, graphs and comparisons that will help you monitor your health over time and that you can also send to your cardiologist to receive back their advice and recommendations.
Basic Tips To Remember About High Blood Pressure
- A blood pressure patient should be very careful and regularly check their blood pressure; if it is causing danger to their life with blood pressure, a person would not feel sick but suddenly trouble. High blood pressure is a serious condition because it can cause serious health problems. Make sure you know what your blood pressure should measure, and remember
- High blood pressure may not make you sick, but it is a serious condition. See a doctor to treat it.
- You can lower your blood pressure by changing your daily habits and, if necessary, taking medicine.
- If you take medication for high blood pressure, making a few lifestyle changes can help lower the dose you need.
- Blood pressure pills should be taken at the same time each day. For example, take your medicine in the morning with breakfast or after brushing your teeth. If you forget to take a dose of the treatment, do not double the amount the next day.
- Get up slowly from sitting or lying down and stand for a few moments before walking. This allows your blood pressure to adjust before walking to prevent dizziness, fainting, or falls.
In the above articles, we are trying to be told that blood pressure is very dangerous for your life and may cause death. So changing lifestyle is also very helpful to your personality and may vary much more valuable when taking medicines on time. Treatment is very important, so you should not take double-dose medicine the next day. Day to day medicine taken and trying to decrease blood pressure change your lifestyle. You will probably have to take medication for the rest of your life. Plan with your doctor how to manage your blood pressure.